GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Wiltshire Walking Stick Holder
Open your parasol! Our stylishly functional work of art is an inverted umbrella, crafted in quality, heavyweight foundry cast iron just like the English antique original. Whether you simply admire its ornate scrollwork or use it to display a half dozen collectible walking sticks or umbrellas, this Victorian exclusive makes an artistic statement. Simple assembly required.
Unlike the lightweight aluminum models on the market, our hand-painted, antique replica outdoor furniture is crafted from cast iron, which while much stronger, requires seasonal care and maintenance to prevent rust.
- To make furniture last longer, clean surfaces at least twice annually with a sponge, warm water and liquid detergent, using an old toothbrush to scrub hard-to-reach areas. Hose off with clean water, and air dry in the sun.
- If you live somewhere with harsh weather, consider bringing outdoor metal furniture to a sheltered area during freezing winters or stormy, wet seasons. If not possible, invest in breathable fabric covers for use during foul weather.
- Take care when moving furniture, or storing it covered for the season, to prevent metal surfaces from clinking together, possibly causing damage to the paint.
- If rust begins to appear, these items can be repainted using an outdoor-grade paint intended for use on metal surfaces as needed. When absolutely necessary, old layers of paint can be stripped off, down to bare metal, and a new finish can be applied.
With proper care following these simple guidelines, iron furniture will enjoy the longest life possible.
Weights & Dimensions
- 13.5"Wx13.5"Dx31.5"H. 14 lbs.