GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
William and Mary Mahogany Armchairs
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
$1,199.00 – $1,999.00
If royalty was personified in a chair, this turn-of-the-century replica would certainly vie for the crown! Named for Mary, the daughter of King James II of England and her husband, William of Orange, this English court furniture boasts straight caned back and seats and ornate, scroll leg carving that requires over three days for artisans to complete. At once both sturdy and regal, our Design Toscano exclusive work of furniture art boasts a dark brown mahogany finish that plays beautifully against the slightly lighter hued cane it highlights. A pair of chairs at table, flanking a fireplace or anchoring a great room is quite stunning!
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 220 pounds (100 kgs).
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 28"Wx18"Dx40"H. 26 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 17.5"H.
- Back: 39.5"H.
- Floor to top of arm rests: 28.75"H.
- Seat: 18.25"Wx15.5"D.
You may also like...