GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Wildens Family Portrait, 1621: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Anthony van Dyck (1599-1641), at the Hermitage, St. Petersburg
$150.00 – $450.00
This lively and immediate portrait of Jan Wildens and his family ushers in a shared intimacy as the child in his mother's lap turns momentarily to gaze reverently at his young father. Sir Anthony van Dyck was a Flemish Baroque artist who became the leading court painter in England, most famous for his portraits of King Charles I of England and Scotland and his family. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.75"Wx17.25"H framed (7.5"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 25.25"Wx29.25"H framed (17"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 35.25"Wx41.25"H framed (27"Wx33"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx45.25"H framed (30"Wx37"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.