GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
View of the Western Branch of the Falls of Niagara, 1802: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist John Vanderlyn (1775-1852), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Once displayed in the dining room at Jefferson's Monticello, this image of Niagara Falls heralded what was called an American natural wonder worth a voyage across the Atlantic. Vanderlyn, the first American-born artist to study in Paris, painted portraits of various eminent American countrymen including George Washington, James Monroe and Andrew Jackson. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx15.25"H framed (9"Wx7"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27.25"Wx23.25"H framed (19"Wx15"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 39.25"Wx32.75"H framed (31"Wx24.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx35.75"H framed (30"Wx27.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
You may also like...
Grand Classic Edwardian Dining Chairs: Set of Six - Two Armchairs and Four Side Chairs