GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Viollet-le-Duc Gothic Cathedral Side Chair: Each
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica
With characteristic pointed arch and quatrefoil skirt and back splat detailing, these amazingly classic, Gothic Revival chairs are richly reminiscent of the prized cathedral windows admired worldwide. Named for French Gothic Revival architect Eugene Viollet-le-Duc who restored some of the finest buildings in Europe, our solid mahogany medieval style side and arm chairs boast cushioned seats upholstered in a regally patterned jacquard fabric exclusively for Design Toscano. Viollet-le-Duc Gothic Cathedral Armchairs also available: AF-51316.
- Simple assembly required for side chair. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 51% Rayon 49% Polyester
- Set of Six Includes: 2 Armchairs and 4 Side Chairs
Click to Order Side Chair Replacement Hardware
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- Side Chair: 18"Wx18"Dx52"H. 19 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat cushion: 19.75"
- Seat Depth: 15"