GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Viollet-le-Duc Gothic Cathedral Armchair: Each
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica
With characteristic pointed arch, quatrefoil skirt and back splat detailing, these amazingly classic, Gothic Revival chairs are richly reminiscent of the prized cathedral windows admired worldwide. Named for French Gothic Revival architect Eugene Viollet-le-Duc who restored some of the finest buildings in Europe, our solid mahogany Medieval style armchairs boast cushioned seats upholstered in a regal plum striped fabric exclusively for Design Toscano.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 51% Rayon, 49% Polyester
- Set of Six Includes: 2 Armchairs and 4 Side Chairs
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 21.5"Wx21"Dx52½"H. 24 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat cushion: 19.75"H.
- Seat: 18.25"D.