GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Villa Ravello Rose Garden Cast Iron Bistro Set: Table and 2 Chairs
Traditional heavyweight authentic foundry iron castings
Expected back in stock: February 9
What better place to take your morning Italian espresso and biscotti than our traditional foundry cast iron bistro-style set? Fashioned after those on the tiered rose garden of Italy's Villa Ravello, a delicate bouquet of roses graces both the tabletop that is nestled on curved legs, and the delicately arched backrest of the two chairs. Unlike the lightweight aluminum models in local garden stores, our table and two chair set is cast from Italian antiques in heavyweight iron, making these Design Toscano exclusives instant heirlooms.
- Simple assembly required.
- Unlike the lightweight aluminum models on the market our hand-painted antique replica outdoor furniture is crafted from cast iron which while much stronger requires seasonal care and maintenance to prevent rust.
- To make furniture last longer clean surfaces at least twice annually with a sponge warm water and liquid detergent using an old toothbrush to scrub hard-to-reach areas. Hose off with clean water and air dry in the sun.
- If you live somewhere with harsh weather consider bringing outdoor metal furniture to a sheltered area during freezing winters or stormy wet seasons. If not possible invest in breathable fabric covers for use during foul weather.
- Take care when moving furniture or storing it covered for the season to prevent metal surfaces from clinking together possibly causing damage to the paint.
- If rust begins to appear these items can be repainted using an outdoor-grade paint intended for use on metal surfaces as needed. When absolutely necessary old layers of paint can be stripped off down to bare metal and a new finish can be applied.
With proper care following these simple guidelines iron furniture will enjoy the longest life possible.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 23.5"dia.x24"H. 40 lbs.
- Chair (each) : 15"Wx18.5"Dx32.5"H. 29 lbs.