GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Victorian Parlor Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Table Lamp
Drawing upon the style and techniques of the master of stained glass, Lewis Comfort Tiffany, this turn-of-the-century replica Victorian Parlor Lamp casts a softly diffused, golden wheat-colored light over all in its influence. Our Toscano authentic stained glass lamp features individually hand-cut and soldered authentic art glass in stylized floral motifs that give way to 130 ruby cabochons and a fringe of glass beads. The over two-foot tall table lamp accepts your three 60-watt bulbs and is turned on via a switch on socket. Set atop an Arts and Crafts-style antique bronze-finished zinc metal base.
- Simple assembly required.
- Light fixture accepts your (3) 60-watt bulbs, not included.
- Switch on socket.
- Indoor use only.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The type of light bulbs used in these stained glass lamps or ambient lighting may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass lamps have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 20"Wx20"Dx30"H. 18 lbs.
- Lamp Shade: 10"H.
- Cord Length: 73"