GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Victoria Lane Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 100 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 16 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
This stunning Victorian Lane art glass window created in many shades of amber and cream is reminiscent of Victorian coffee shop windows glowing softly in the morning sun. Framed in a marbled blend of charcoal and amethyst colored borders, this grand nourishing window will help you keep a sense of privacy, but still allows sunlight to shine through. The unique coloring of this window will make it a favorite for office or libraries inspired by favored Victorian shell and sunburst motifs. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 30"W x 15"H. 6 lbs.