GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Victoria Lane Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 100 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 16 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
Expected back in stock: March 8
This stunning Victorian Lane art glass window created in many shades of amber and cream is reminiscent of Victorian coffee shop windows glowing softly in the morning sun. Framed in a marbled blend of charcoal and amethyst colored borders, this grand nourishing window will help you keep a sense of privacy, but still allows sunlight to shine through. The unique coloring of this window will make it a favorite for office or libraries inspired by favored Victorian shell and sunburst motifs. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws not included.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 30"W x 15"H. 6 lbs.