GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Venus and Mars United by Love, 1570: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Paolo Veronese (1528-1588), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
It's Cupid who literally binds Venus, goddess of love, to Mars, god of war, in this complex allegory that celebrates the adage that love conquers all. Italian Mannerist painter Veronese rendered historical, mythological and religious subjects as well as the everyday life of Venetian nobility from his studio in Verona. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.25"Wx17.25"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 24.25"Wx29.25"H framed (16"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 30.25"Wx37.25"H framed (22"Wx29"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx47.25"H framed (30"Wx39"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.