GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Venus and Cupid, 1716: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Giovanni Antonio Pellegrini (1675-1741), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
In the most classic of poses, Venus, goddess of beauty and love, holds court from her sumptuously attired lair, cherubic Cupid at her feet. Pellegrini, considered one of the most important Rococo decorative painters of the 18th century, was credited with commissioned works across the landscape from England to his native Italy. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx15.75"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 29.25"Wx25.25"H framed (21"Wx17"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 41.25"Wx35.25"H framed (33"Wx27"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 45.25"Wx38.75"H framed (37"Wx30.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.