GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Venus and Cupid, late 1520s: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Lorenzo Lotto (1480-1557), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
In this visual ode to marriage, Venus is roused from her bower to bless the bride and groom. During the revival of this Renaissance painting style, Lotto's clever rendition utilized contemporary symbols such as the bridal tiara, cupid's symbol of fertility with traditional, classical imagery. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx15.75"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 29.25"Wx25.75"H framed (21"Wx17.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 39.25"Wx34.25"H framed (31"Wx26"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 46.25"Wx40.25"H framed (38"Wx32"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.