GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Tutankhamen Sarcophagus Curio Cabinet
Scaled Egyptian replica is highly functional art for the modern home or office.
What looks like the scaled ancient Egyptian sarcophagus of the beloved King Tut is actually a CD cabinet that holds up to 56 discs on four shelves. Handcrafted of solid wood with resin details, it is hand finished in regal real gold leaf and a palette of jewel tones to add exotic Egyptian flair to your home or office decor.
- This item is recommended for indoor display only.
- This work of sculptural art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold and/or silver leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or in a damp area.
- Arrange your furniture so it is not placed near heating or air conditioning vents.
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
- Be careful not to place plastic materials on your furniture. Certain plastics have elements that may react with and damage the finish.
- Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt cloth or leather under accessories.
- Lift objects directly up rather than dragging items across the finish of your furniture.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or furniture wax build-up use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth and then apply furniture polish wiping it in the direction of the wood grain.
- We recommend that furniture be polished every six months.
- Wood finishes will change in appearance as they are used. Slight variations in appearance and the fit of joints and seams will result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your furniture investments beautiful for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 9"Wx11"Dx27"H. 23 lbs.