GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Tranquil Pagoda Illuminated Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
Bring a tranquil energy to your peaceful home or Zen patio space with this work of furniture art that combines the functionality of a usable side table with the smart Asian styling of a Japanese pagoda lantern. Cast in quality designer resin with a textured sandstone finish, this uniquely creative piece is topped by an 18-inch diameter, bevel-edged 1/5"-thick glass tabletop. Add your 15-watt bulb and flick the switch on cord to see the center pagoda lantern softly illuminate any evening.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 110 pounds (50 kgs).
- Light fixture accepts your (1) type B10 15-watt bulb; not included.
- Switch on 9 foot long cord.
- Has 3 screw-on suction cups for glass table top.
Click to Order Replacement Glass
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Unplug light before cleaning.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean dry lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 18.5"Wx18.5"Dx20"H. 24 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 18.5" round, 1/5" thick