GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Torso of a Draped Athlete Male Wall Sculpture
An adaptation of a Greek classical statue in the Roman style.
In style, and with his highly developed musculature, our semi-nude torso belongs to the classical late Hellenistic period of Roman history, approximately 1st century B.C. Though his arms and legs are missing, most likely broken in antiquity, our athlete stands in contrapposto, weight on his right leg and with a slight sway that creates a sinuous line of the torso muscles to exalt the draped hips. Reduced to the most elemental, this exclusive Design Toscano work of art is cast in fiberglass-reinforced, quality designer resin with a faux stone finish to replicate ancient originals.
- Includes metal bracket for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 17.5″Wx8.5″Dx32″H. 23 lbs.