GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Tomb of Tutankhamun Sarcophagus Frieze Wall Sculpture
Expected back in stock: November 24
Archeologist Howard Carter discovered King Tut's tomb in 1922, but you can rediscover it all over again as the statement piece for your media room! Add the mysteries of Tutankhamun with our amazingly ornate wall frieze celebrating the boy pharaoh who left his mark in the annals of history. Choose this replica Egyptian collectible as a spell-binding work of decorative art that exudes the exotic mystery of ancient Egypt with symbols, hieroglyphs and secrets of the temple pyramids. Cast in quality designer resin and painstakingly hand-painted exclusively for Design Toscano in faux lapis lazuli and real gold leaf of an Egyptian palette, this royal treasure adds dramatic delight for collectors of ancient Egyptian artifacts and anyone who loves the thrill of discovery.
- Includes 2 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- This item is recommended for indoor display only.
- This work of sculptural art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold and/or silver leaf which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
Weights & Dimensions
- 21"Wx14"Dx72.5"H. 29 lbs.