GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Tiki God Statues
And the gods were amused.
$89.95 – $209.00
It's time for some good clean fun with these upscale kitsch decor pieces celebrating the art of "Polynesian Pop!" You'll understand why they were called "the party gods" as the designer resin Tiki statues help invoke the bohemian lifestyle, and add a playfully primitive attitude to even your most "civilized" celebrations. These exotic sculptures serve up some Polynesian style as warm as their South Seas home. Our tiki statues are cast exclusively for Design Toscano in wood-grained designer resin for home and garden.
- Gods of the Three Pleasures Tiki Statue fits on our Grande English Rosette Garden Sculptural Plinth CL5193 or Classic Statuary Plinth Base: Large NG314100.
- God of the Luau Tiki Statue fits on our English Rosette Garden Sculptural Plinth: Large CL5194 or Classic Statuary Plinth Base: Medium NG314105.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- God of the Luau: 6"Wx5.5"Dx23.5"H. 6 lbs.
- Gods of the Three Pleasures: 9"Wx8"Dx35.5"H. 14 lbs.
- Base: 6"W x 5"D