GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Three Sisters, A Study in June Sunlight, 1890: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Edmund Charles Tarbell (1862-1938), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $499.00
Light moves and pure saturated color punctuates in short, textured brush strokes across this brilliant work that embraces four beauties the painter's wife, sisters and his baby daughter in a sun-dappled summer garden. This first important Impressionist work by American painter Tarbell gives a distinct nod to the influence of the French school as he captures the wealth and tranquility of his own domestic heritage. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx16.25"H framed (9"Wx8"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 26.25"Wx24.25"H framed (18"Wx16"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 38.75"Wx35.25"H framed (30.5"Wx27"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 49.25"Wx44.25"H framed (41"Wx36"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 12 lbs.
You may also like...
Grand Classic Edwardian Dining Chairs: Set of Six - Two Armchairs and Four Side Chairs