GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Three Nudes Before the Mirror, 1912: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Otto Mueller (1874-1930), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $399.00
With a harmonious simplification of form, color and contour, Mueller's nudes vie for position in the lyrical mirrors of viewers' imaginations. This German painter and printmaker, part of the Die Brucke and expressionist movements, had 357 of his works seized from German museums by the Nazis who considered them degenerate art. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.125" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin in a deep ebony hue highlighted by a faux mat and a classic, understated border in an antique gold finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 12.25"Wx14.75"H framed (6.5"Wx9"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 21.25"Wx26.75"H framed (15.5"Wx21"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 28.75"Wx36.75"H framed (23"Wx31"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 37.75"Wx48.75"H framed (32"Wx43"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 11 lbs.