GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Three Heads of Tutankhamen Sculptural Glass-Topped Table
Images of Egypt's royal boy king gather in an artistic synergy of style and function to be admired from all angles. Shown to true advantage beneath a 31-inch diameter, pencil-edged, 3/8" thick, quality glass top, this richly hand-painted, quality designer resin work of decorative art boasts the colors of the Egyptian palette highlighted in faux gold leaf.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 110 pounds (50 kgs).
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 31.5"Wx31.5"Dx19.25"H. 51 lbs.
- Table Base (alone): 19.25"dia.x18"H.
- Glass Tabletop: 31.5" round, 3/8"-thick