GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Three Graces Fragment Wall Sculptures
Nude Greek Goddess Wall Décor, 1st century B.C. in the Louvre, Paris
$55.95 – $199.00
The Three Graces have been favorite subjects in art since this Hellenistic masterpiece was created. Originally goddesses of nature, the Graces came to represent the qualities of joy, generosity, and gift-giving and were thought to be companions of Aphrodite (Venus). Our original size was cast directly from the antique in the Louvre, while our large replica is even more stunning at more than 2 ½ feet tall. Both versions are cast in quality designer resin with an antique stone finish perfect placed in your master bath, romantic bedroom or garden terrace.
- Includes hanger(s) on back for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Original: 15"Wx3"Dx15.5"H. 6 lbs.
- Large: 29"Wx4.5"Dx31"H. 25 lbs.