GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Virgin of Guadalupe Religious Statues
Inspired by the Virgin Mary located in the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Tepeyac, Mexico
$29.95 – $499.00
A 1531 visitation by the Blessed Mother to an indigenous peasant in the Tepeyac desert gave birth to one of the world's most visited Catholic shrines and the inspiration for our Madonna statue. Our Toscano-exclusive, vibrantly-hued Virgin Mary religious statue, complete with folded hands and bower of roses characteristic of the original, is captured in quality designer resin and authentically hand painted one piece at a time. As a garden statue for your lawn or as an indoor sculpture in a quiet place of meditation, the Lady of Guadalupe is rich with sacred history.
- Medium Statue fits on our Grande English Rosette Garden Sculptural Plinth CL5193, or Classic Statuary Plinth Base: Large NG314100.
- Large Statue fits on our Grande English Rosette Garden Sculptural Plinth CL5193, or Classic Statuary Plinth Base: Large NG314100, or Corinthian Pillar Capital JQ7665.
- Grande Statue fits on our Laurel Plinth NE80097, or Versailles Cherub Plinth NE2867001, or Hercules Plinth NE306082, or English Bow Column Plinth NE80092.
- Medium Statue also looks wonderful in our Meditation Grotto of Sorrento KY-72.
Weights & Dimensions
- Petite: 5"Wx4"Dx12.5"H. 1 lbs.
- Medium: 10"Wx4"Dx23"H. 6 lbs.
- Large: 12"Wx10"Dx33.5"H. 16 lbs.
- Grande: 19"Wx13"Dx46.5"H. 45 lbs.