GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Venus of Urbino, 1538: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Titian (1488-1576), in the Uffizi Gallery, Florence
$150.00 – $499.00
A 14th century Venus is domesticated, sensualized and unapologetically erotic as she reclines in her sumptuous Renaissance palace. Commissioned by Guidobaldo Il della Rovere, the Duke of Urbino, possibly to celebrate his 1534 marriage, this riveting work draws the eye. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.5"Wx14"H framed (9"Wx6.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx22.5"H framed (21"Wx15"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx31"H framed (33"Wx23.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 48.5"Wx36.5"H framed (41"Wx29"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.