GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Venetian Leather Taboret Bench
Hand-carved solid mahogany replica seating furniture
We love a strong taboret to relax on when we kick off our shoes, and this handsome antique, found in a small village outside of Venice, was just right. The neoclassical design features a scroll pediment seat and gracefully arching legs supported by ball feet. A deeply padded, hand-tacked real leather cushion tops the handcarving of the winged lion of St. Mark. Our Design Toscano craftsmen have faithfully replicated this wonderful bench in solid mahogany, hand-rubbed to a burnished finish, and distressed just enough to reproduce a true antique.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 220 pounds (100 kgs).
- Upholstery Content: 100% Natural Leather
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx14.5"Dx19"H. 18 lbs.