GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Thoroughbred Horse High Relief Wall Sculpture
Prancing equestrian wall décor by artist Samuel Lightfoot
Leaping through your wall a full 15 inches, this amazingly detailed, three-dimensional thoroughbred is pared down to its most elemental exclusively for Design Toscano. Lightfoot has captured the pure, unbridled power and timeless grace of one of nature's most revered animals and showcased it in this exquisite wall sculpt cast in quality designer resin and finished to replicate chiseled stone. Perfect for home gallery!
- Simple assembly required.
- Includes 2 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
About The Artist
Samuel Lightfoot (b. 1960)
Artist Samuel Lightfoot credits his Native American heritage and his love for nature and animals as his creative inspiration. Lightfoot's mountain home in Colorado also allows him to be immersed in nature as he creates his Design Toscano-exclusive statues and wall sculptures. Once considering art just a hobby his background in anatomy allows him to create realistic human figures and animal sculpts of both North American animals and those from more exotic locations. He also enjoys discovering and using new textures in his work to help bring his visions to life. When he's not working he can usually be found fishing in the lakes near his home.
More works by this artist
Weights & Dimensions
- 10.5"Wx15"Dx27"H. 10 lbs.