GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Temptation of Sir Percival, 1894: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Arthur Hacker (1858-1919), in the Leeds City Art Gallery, UK
$150.00 – $499.00
As one of the most pious of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table, the very mortal Sir Percival was tempted with things of the flesh, here in the form of a beautiful, but predatory maiden. British artist Hacker studied and displayed at the Royal Academy where he was renowned for his versatile art styles and well-rendered portraits. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.5"Wx15"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx25"H framed (21"Wx17.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx35.5"H framed (33"Wx28"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 48.5"Wx42"H framed (41"Wx34.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.