GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Templeton Regulator Wall Clock
A classic timepiece that adds old world charm to any décor.
Introduced in the late 16th century, the Regulator clock dramatically improved accuracy in measuring time with the addition of the pendulum to the weight-driven movement. The
open heartdesign exposes the 7-day brass movement; the antiqued brass face is engraved with large roman numerals artistically spaced by royal fleur-de-lis detailing. The antiqued brass bell on top of the Steampunk wall clock strikes the hour, and the pendulum swings rhythmically as the weight lowers.
- Instructions for time regulation enclosed. Follow steps in the PDF linked above.
- Chime strikes once on the hour.
- There is no chime shutoff.
- Indoor use only.
- Includes 1 keyhole slot(s) for hanging.
Weights & Dimensions
- 5.5"Wx3.5"Dx26"H. 7 lbs.
- Pendulum: 24" long, 20" of which is visible