GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Templeton Regulator Wall Clock
A classic timepiece that adds old world charm to any décor.
Expected back in stock: July 28
Introduced in the late 16th century, the Regulator clock dramatically improved accuracy in measuring time with the addition of the pendulum to the weight-driven movement. The
open heartdesign exposes the 7-day brass movement; the antiqued brass face is engraved with large roman numerals artistically spaced by royal fleur-de-lis detailing. The antiqued brass bell on top of the Steampunk wall clock strikes the hour, and the pendulum swings rhythmically as the weight lowers.
- Instructions for time regulation enclosed. Follow steps in the PDF linked above.
- Chime strikes once on the hour.
- There is no chime shutoff.
- Indoor use only.
- Includes 1 keyhole slot(s) for hanging.
Weights & Dimensions
- 5.5"Wx3.5"Dx26"H. 7 lbs.
- Pendulum: 24" long, 20" of which is visible