GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Storm: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Pierre-Auguste Cot (1837-1883), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $499.00
An embracing pair of beautiful young lovers shelter each other from the storm. The play of summer light, the movement of cascading fabric, and the aching beauty of young love all make this work one of the most popular of its genre. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Extra Small: 14.25"Wx17.25"H framed (6"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Small: 15.25"Wx19.25"H framed (7"Wx11"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 19.25"Wx25.25"H framed (11"Wx17"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 23.5"Wx31.25"H framed (15.25"Wx23"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Grande: 27.25"Wx37.25"H framed (19"Wx29"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Estate: 31.25"Wx43.25"H framed (23"Wx35"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.