Madonna, Blessed Mother Large-Scale Garden Statues
By artist Carlo Bronti (b. 1951)
- Madonna Base is 13" in diameter
- Fits on Grande Laurel plinth (KY3917) and Rococo plinth (KY0631)
- Fits on Grande Scale Rosette plinth (CL5193) with slight overhang
- St. Jude Base is 15½"Wx14¼"D
- Fits on Rococo plinth with slight overhang (KY0631) or on Laurel Plinth (KY3917)
About The Artist
Carlo Bronti born 1951:
Italian artist Carlo Bronti hails from a small village in Northern Tuscany. With no formal training Bronti became a stone mason in a marble workshop and honed his sculptural craft over many years. Now considered a master sculptor Bronti is influenced by his home country faith and family and frequently sculpts classically inspired and religious statues. He often uses his daughters as his muses and models for his Design Toscano exclusive statues and wall sculptures. He enjoys the simple things in life saying a perfect evening features his family around the dinner table to savor a meal of pasta and his wife’s homemade bread.
Weights & Dimensions
- St. Jude: 15.5"Wx15.5"Dx43"H. 42 lbs.
- Base: 15.5"Wx14.25"D.
- Madonna: 17"Wx9.5"Dx43"H. 22 lbs.
- Base:13" dia.