GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Soiree, 1880: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jean Beraud (1848-1935), in the Carnavalet Museum, Paris
$199.00 – $499.00
The well-lauded nightlife of Parisian society during the Belle Epoque era is creativity detailed in this luscious scene of aristocracy, fashionable finery, and the social customs of the day. From ruffled petticoats and elbow gloves to white ties and gilded mirrors, virtually nothing is left to the mind's eye. French artist Beraud was known for his precisely detailed illustrations in a style spanning the academic art of the Salon and that of the Impressionists. He received the Legion d'Honneur in 1894. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style, bright gold-toned ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.5"Wx19.25"H framed (8.25"Wx11"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 24"Wx29.25"H framed (15.75"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx40.25"H framed (24"Wx32"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Grande: 42.25"Wx53.5"H framed (34"Wx45.25"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.