GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Siesta (Afternoon in Dreams), 1878: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Frederick Arthur Bridgman (1847-1928), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
The deep and luxurious sleep of a warm afternoon yawns from each quietly comfortable element in this splendid painting, whether it be the leafy whisper of the palms overhead or the embroidered pillow cradling the head of a beautiful maiden. American artist Bridgman amassed a collection of costumes, architectural pieces and objets d'art from his North African travels, and used them to exotic employ in his paintings. Though he moved to and lived in Paris in pursuit of inspiration, his popularity in America never waned. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.5" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with a beaded inner border and an antiqued ebony finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.5"Wx12.5"H framed (9"Wx6"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27.5"Wx20"H framed (21"Wx13.5"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 38.5"Wx27.5"H framed (32"Wx21"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 47.5"Wx33"H framed (41"Wx26.5"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 10 lbs.