GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Savonarola Chair: Each
Historical hand-carved teak furniture replica from the Renaissance
Our classic 15th-century scissor chair was named after the charismatic Dominican monk Girolamo Savonarola. Once, only the most wealthy could afford an exquisite, hand-carved chair with the scissor-like principle that allowed it to be folded and easily moved. Our exclusive historical replica is true to the original design, with 16 ribbed, serpentine, cross-strut legs, hand-cut from solid teak, and a bas-relief profile of Savonarola carved into the backrest.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Backrest slides off and chair folds.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 220 pounds (100 kgs).
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 21"Wx21"Dx37"H. 30 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 18"H.
- Seat: 12" sq.
- Seat to top of the arm rest: 12" H.