GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Nude Maja (La Maja Desnuda), 1800: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Francisco Goya (1746-1828), in the Museo Nacional del Prado, Madrid
$150.00 – $450.00
Described as the first totally profane life-size female nude in Western art, the Nude Maja has a companion piece of the same woman, painted fully clothed. Neither work was ever publicly displayed during the artist's lifetime. Spanish painter Goya's work is so pivotal that he is considered both the last of the Old Masters and the Father of Modern Art. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones. Companion piece not available.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 20.5"Wx15"H framed (13"Wx7.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx20"H framed (21"Wx12.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx27"H framed (33"Wx19.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 48.5"Wx32"H framed (41"Wx24.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.