GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Lord Raffles Throne and Ottoman Set
Hand-carved mahogany signature piece is an investment in European style
You've come to expect the unexpected from Design Toscano, and so we've purposely outdone ourselves by combing the Gothic castles of Europe to bring you this exquisite Medieval antique replica throne chair! Originally created for Lord Thomas Stamford Raffles, who founded the British colony of Singapore, it features deep, large-scale solid mahogany hand-carvings of royal court symbols and massive growling lion heads that require over a week of work by a single artisan. The comfortable seats and deeply cushioned backs are hand-upholstered and double piped on both sides in a heraldic jacquard of aristocratic gold, burgundy, and navy. Our regal Gothic throne is topped by an ornate hand-carved mahogany coat of arms as an investment in fine European styling. .
- Simple assembly required for stool. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for throne and ottoman is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Throne upholstered front and back with double welt corded trim.
- Hand-carved mahogany crest designs on top of back and below seat.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- Throne: 36"Wx37"Dx68"H. 86 lbs.
- Arm from floor: 29.5"H.
- Floor to top of seat: 21.25" H.
- Seat: 22.75"D.
- Stool: 24"Wx24"Dx24.5"H. 35 lbs.