GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Lord Raffles Lion Leg Gothic Stool
Hand-carved mahogany signature piece is an investment in European style
Fit for the lord (or lady) of the manor, our medieval antique replica is a functional masterpiece boasting deeply carved lions heads with bared teeth, majestic lion paws and heraldic crests. Design Toscano craftsmen require several days to create this handsome stool from fine mahogany, hand-rubbing it to a burnished finish and distressing it just enough to replicate a true antique. The deeply cushioned seat is hand-upholstered in a heraldic jacquard of aristocratic gold, burgundy and navy. Named for Lord Stamford Raffles, who founded the British colony of Singapore, this exclusive is a companion piece to a favorite chair and an investment in fine European styling. Found only at Design Toscano.
- Simple assembly required for stool. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx24"Dx24.5"H. 35 lbs.