GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Lord Raffles Lion Leather Throne Chair
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Expected back in stock: September 29
You've come to expect the unexpected from Design Toscano, and so we've purposely outdone ourselves offering you this exquisite Medieval antique replica throne chair! Originally created for Lord Thomas Stamford Raffles, who founded the British colony of Singapore, it features deep, large-scale, mahogany hand-carvings of massive growling lion heads. The deeply cushioned seat and back are hand-upholstered on both sides in a button-tufted real ebony leather with nail head trim. Our regal Gothic throne is topped by an ornate, hand-carved mahogany coat of arms. Impressive paired or individually.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Upholstery Content: 100% Natural Leather
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 36"Wx37"Dx68"H. 86 lbs.
- Seat: 22.5"D.
- Floor to top of seat cushion: 21.25"