GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Lindell Pond Ducks Cast Bronze Spitting Garden Statues
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use
$45.95 – $499.00
Our piped spitting duck statues are in a hurry to cool off in a pond, but don't let their charming waddles distract from the pleasing aesthetic of these solid bronze garden statues. Position these life-like delightful ducks poolside, pond side or in a garden to welcome visitors. Our Design Toscano-exclusive bird statues are cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method, which highlights the exceptionally fine detail and guarantees lasting beauty. Because the beauty is in the details, our high quality bronze duck garden statues are finished with an emerald verde patina, sure to bring your pond décor or garden to life with their realism. Piped to optionally cascade flowing water from the duckling's beaks into your pond, pool or fountain. Simply add three of the optional 120 GPH pond pump kits to create beautiful water music in your garden.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time, tone may vary slightly.
- Each duck requires a 120 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water.
- We recommend our DR-120 pump sold below.
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care, cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- Sliding Duck: 7.5"Wx11.5"Dx5"H. 3 lbs.
- Running Duck: 7"Wx13"Dx7.5"H. 7 lbs.
- Dancing Duck: 6.5"Wx9"Dx9"H. 4 lbs.