GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Klismos Lowback Lounger Chair: Set of Two
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica
As elegant in today's interior design as it was during its 5th century Greek origin, the romantic curves of the low-backed Klismos Chair have more aesthetic staying power than any chair design in history. With four curving, splayed legs and a concave backrest that perfectly cradles the human body, our historic work of furniture art features faux gilding and lush, ebony velvet upholstery on its plush, square seat. In sensual dance of curvilinear and rectilinear lines, perfect since the time of Caesar, this timeless work with an architecture all its own is brought to you exclusively by Design Toscano.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 220 pounds (100 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- This work of furniture art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold leaf which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 27"Wx22"Dx29"H. 15 lbs.
- Seat: 18"Wx23"D.
- Seat from floor: 19"H.
- Seat back from seat level: 11"H.