GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Keepsake, 1901: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Kate Elizabeth Bunce (1856-1927), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Offering sympathy and the retrieved symbols of a pilgrimage to the shrine of St. James in Spain, three ladies-in-waiting break the news of her lover's death to a heartbroken medieval princess. Chosen as 1901 "Picture of the Year" at Birmingham's New Gallery, this work, based on a poem by Rosetti, exemplifies the strong figure drawing and color for which this British artist is known. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx20.5"H framed (7.5"Wx13"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 19.5"Wx28.5"H framed (12"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 26.5"Wx40.5"H framed (19"Wx33"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 31.5"Wx48.5"H framed (24"Wx41"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.