GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Jewel Box: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Guillaume Seignac (1870-1924), in Galerie Nataf, Paris
$150.00 – $450.00
Her arm draped casually across the head of a lion skin rug, Seignac's languid beauty toys with the jewels spilled before her, seducing onlookers with a sultry, knowing glance. Bougereau's influence on the French academic painter can be seen in the soft light and classical imagery, as well as the subject matter itself. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 21.5"Wx18.5"H framed (14"Wx11"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx24"H framed (21"Wx16.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 37.5"Wx31"H framed (30"Wx23.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 45.5"Wx37.5"H framed (38"Wx30"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.