The Holy Family Sculpture: Grande
By artist Carlo Bronti (b. 1951)
Expected back in stock: October 29
Grande: 17½"Wx12½"Dx42"H. 29 lbs.
- Grande: 17Â½"Wx12Â½"Dx42"H. 29 lbs.
- Grande size statue base is 16"W x 11.5"D
- Grande size fits on Classical Fluted plinth (KY2273) Grand Garden English plinth (NE140502)and Lion of Florence Sentinel base (KY727)
- Grande size statue fits on Grande Laurel plinth (KY3917) with slight overhang
- Estate size statue is too large for our collection of plinths
About The Artist
Carlo Bronti born 1951 age 68:
Italian artist Carlo Bronti hails from a small village in Northern Tuscany. With no formal training Bronti became a stone mason in a marble workshop and honed his sculptural craft over many years. Now considered a master sculptor Bronti is influenced by his home country faith and family and frequently sculpts classically inspired and religious statues. He often uses his daughters as his muses and models for his Design Toscano exclusive statues and wall sculptures. He enjoys the simple things in life saying a perfect evening features his family around the dinner table to savor a meal of pasta and his wife’s homemade bread.
Weights & Dimensions