GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Hartwig Walking Stick/Umbrella Stand
This exclusive, 45-pound work of functional art is crafted in quality, powder-coated heavyweight foundry cast iron just like the original antique. Stylized leaves and ornate scrollwork climb the full yard of this substantial piece, showcasing a finely rendered Greenman as its centerpiece. Whether you simply admire its beauty or its functionality, the addition of collectible walking sticks and umbrellas makes even more of an artistic statement.
- Unlike the lightweight aluminum models on the market our hand-painted antique replica outdoor furniture is crafted from cast iron which while much stronger requires seasonal care and maintenance to prevent rust.
- To make furniture last longer clean surfaces at least twice annually with a sponge warm water and liquid detergent using an old toothbrush to scrub hard-to-reach areas. Hose off with clean water and air dry in the sun.
- If you live somewhere with harsh weather consider bringing outdoor metal furniture to a sheltered area during freezing winters or stormy wet seasons. If not possible invest in breathable fabric covers for use during foul weather.
- Take care when moving furniture or storing it covered for the season to prevent metal surfaces from clinking together possibly causing damage to the paint.
- If rust begins to appear these items can be repainted using an outdoor-grade paint intended for use on metal surfaces as needed. When absolutely necessary old layers of paint can be stripped off down to bare metal and a new finish can be applied.
With proper care following these simple guidelines iron furniture will enjoy the longest life possible.
Weights & Dimensions
- 19.5"Wx17.5"Dx36"H. 45 lbs.