GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Goose Girl, 1863: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jean-Francois Millet (1814-1875), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
With work-roughened hands and peasant kerchief, the working-class Goose Girl reclines in this quite vulnerable Realist scene to dip a heel into the stream. Frenchman Millet, a member of the Barbizon school, was an accomplished portrait painter who, unlike so many of his contemporaries, painted scenes of rural and peasant life. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved 4.375" wide, hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx15.75"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 29.25"Wx25.25"H framed (21"Wx17"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 41.25"Wx35.25"H framed (33"Wx27"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 47.75"Wx40.25"H framed (39.5"Wx32"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.