GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Gleaners, 1857: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jean-Francois Millet (1814-1875), in the Musee d'Orsay, Paris
$150.00 – $450.00
A trio of faceless women gleans for leftover grain around the edges of a newly harvested wheat field while the landlord overseer stands watch in this striking statement on class distinctions by Frenchman Millet. The artist's earthy works ingrain colors and figures with a skill that brings a stark beauty to his treasured work of Realism. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.5" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with a beaded inner border and an antiqued ebony finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.5"Wx13.5"H framed (9"Wx7"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27.5"Wx22.5"H framed (21"Wx16"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 39.5"Wx31.5"H framed (33"Wx25"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 45"Wx36"H framed (38.5"Wx29.5"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 10 lbs.