GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Egyptian Goddess Eset Glass-Topped Table
Our artistically sculpted ancient artifact echoes the treasures of classical Egypt
Expected back in stock: December 1
Named for one of the most important goddesses of ancient Egypt, Eset (or Isis) kneels atop a winged scarab pedestal in this artistic synergy of style and function ready to be admired from all angles. Our Toscano exclusive, cast in quality designer resin and hand finished in real gold and silver leaf and the rich tones of the Egyptian palette, is exquisitely displayed beneath a 3/8"-thick, 16"-dia. glass top.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 33 pounds (15 kgs).
- This item is recommended for indoor display only.
- This work of sculptural art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold and/or silver leaf which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean dry lint-free cloth taking care to avoid damaging gold/silver leaf finish.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table (with glass): 16"dia.x29"H. 21 lbs.
- Table (without glass): 9.5"Wx13"Dx29"H.