GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Doom Fulfilled, 1885: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Edward Burne-Jones (1833-1898), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $499.00
His eyes locked on Cert, the snarling sea monster, Perseus battles for the beautiful princess Andromeda who stands chained to the sea-worn rocks where she'd been offered as a sacrifice to angry gods. From the artist's series based on the epic poem by William Morris, the work typifies the romantic, yet sensually captive mythological portrayals on which Burne-Jones built his renown. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.5"Wx16.5"H framed (8"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 26.5"Wx28.5"H framed (19"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 37.5"Wx40.5"H framed (30"Wx33"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 44.5"Wx48.5"H framed (37"Wx41"H image size, 4"W frame), 12 lbs.