GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Gothic Contortionist Skeleton Glass-Topped Sculptural Side Table
Our classic goth skeleton table isn't just for Halloween, it's a year round, spine-chilling décor climax!
We "make no bones" about the pure fact that this high-quality, Toscano exclusive skeleton table adds an imaginative presence to the home or garden! Bowing to become a serviceable and most imaginative table, the Contortionist folds his quality designer resin Gothic bones to steady a 3/8"-thick, pencil-edged glass top.
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 35 pounds (16 kgs).
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 23"Wx23"Dx18"H. 17 lbs.
- Table Base (alone): 15.5"Wx11.5"Dx17.5"H.
- Glass Tabletop: 23" round, 3/8"-thick