GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Carlisle Beaux-Arts Stained Glass Lamp
The warmly illuminating amber glow of six ribbed domes are accented with 30 cabochons in this amazingly constructed lamp inspired by the Beaux Arts period. 498 individually hand-cut pieces of vibrant, authentic art glass shine in our almost two-foot-tall, turn-of-the-century era work set atop a quality designer resin base finished in dark faux bronze. Simple Assembly Required. Accepts your 40-watt bulb; switch on cord.
- Simple assembly required.
- Light fixture accepts your (1) type A19, 40-watt bulb, not included.
- Switch on eight foot long cord.
- The type of light bulbs used in these stained glass lamps or ambient lighting may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass lamps have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
- Indoor use only.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Weights & Dimensions
- 12"Wx12"Dx19"H. 8 lbs.
- Lamp Shade: 6"H.
- Cord: 96"L.